Saturday, November 1, 2008

And this, is life...

I've just had some really sad family news and so I am going to set everything aside for a few days, so I wont be on ETSY, Cafemom, or Blogger for a bit. Its not a death or anything too serious, It'll all be better now that this has happened... but this is a serious health issue and takes great precedence over a very important member of my families life back in Washington.. so I know its my duty to be available to my family if they need me for anything. Sorry I wont be in very good contact for the next few days but I will try hard to check in if I can.
Christmas stockings are just going to have to wait!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your family!

    Let us know if you need anything!

    ~kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything turns out okay for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete