Friday, November 21, 2008

The Owl, The Whale, and the Coffee cup

No, not a bedtime story.. more custom orders! Woo!

Aside from that, I've done a few more floral pins and tomorrow, after re-stocking my ink (stupid HP printer!) I will have new product cards for pinning the little lovelies on.. and new gift tags/business cards. Cant wait!! I am working on some super cute packaging for my air fresheners too.. the key is the packaging needs to be air-tight.. but also needs to be cute. I'm thinking penny candy style bags, with a spot for me to hand-write the scent in so I don't have to print a new label every time I get a custom order, after all, they are ALL custom since the buyer picks the scent. Cant wait to try the new packaging out!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Tomorrow is grocery, park, fabric store, craft store, post office, produce stand, office depot day... not to mention that pile of laundry yet to be folded... so I doubt I will be on here much. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment