Monday, November 10, 2008

I got tagged!!

Okay so I am going to play but I am not going to tag anyone because as far as I can see everyones been tagged!!
THE RULES:*** Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.*** Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.*** Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.*** Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (So I wont tag anyone but here's my 7 things...)

1. I have been an insomniac since I was a kid.. I would stay up all night even when I was a toddler, and have ever since!


2. I love dry Quakers oatmeal... I know, I'm a freak


3. I cook bread from scratch, no machine.. I love making bread the old fashioned way


4. My husband and I both never wanted kids until we met each other.. now we have two beautiful toddlers and we absolutely love life!


5. Sherbet ice cream creeps me out!

6. I want to own my own boutique some day, but not until my kids are old enough that they don't have to ever come to work with me unless they want to.
7. My best friend and I have been friends since we were 8 years old, we are so close we call eachother sister.. and when we were in 10th grade we actually convinced one of our teachers that we WERE sisters... despite the fact that the teacher knew both of our older brothers, our parents, and we dont look alike... at all. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment