Friday, November 21, 2008

Bursting.with.joy!

I am so happy! I had a full afternoon of two sleeping kids to work! I finished my air fresheners and the packaging, AND.... my new felt jewelry is coming along! This is the first sneak peek anyone gets at it! This is the first design.. I will have earrings, necklaces, bracelets, chokers, pendants.. you know, the works... but this one just happened. I am so happy with it! as far as I can find, this is completely original to ETSY.. and it happened so organically.. I think I have found my signature item that just makes me smile. I just love how these come together and they are worth all the pins stabbing me and all the swearing that goes into making something so tiny, lol! I hope you guys like them too :)

So here they are!! The new packaging for the air fresheners.. the new cards for jewelry and floral pins; and the new felt flower jewelry. These ones are buttons in the center but I bought some pearls today to use in the next necklace.





No comments:

Post a Comment