Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Whew

thanks everyone for your nice comments and emails, I appreciate it! We will know later today what the next step for my family member is.. and I am feeling alot better about things.. especially after the election last night...ha! So I am back to work and back to life. Thanks again, everyone, for your support and I hope everyone has a great and productive week! I am almost done with my entire line of ornaments and stockings, so I am on cloud 9.. I cant wait to debut them on here and on ETSY! I love the holidays :)

2 comments:

  1. Your family is in my prayers....but in the mean time for a little fun to keep the bad off your mind..you've been tagged on my blog...check it out. Can't wait to see your new Etsy Items :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you in my blog, check it out!

    ReplyDelete