Monday, November 10, 2008

AHHHH!

Have you ever had one of those nights where everything goes wrong, all at once?


So far I have:

  • broke THREE needles in my sewing machine. Yeah, I should have caught on that the bobbin casing wasn't seating properly after the second needle... but I didn't.
  • managed to alienate my husband by complaining that he was playing "Fallout 3" while I was sewing... yes, it IS distracting!!!
  • missed "Heroes" stupid Mountain time.. it comes on at 8pm instead of 9pm... boo!
  • ate twice as much at dinner than I should have... stupid girl.. and now my tummy hurts. Sabotage! I bought a pair of jeans today in my normal style... but they were 2 sizes smaller than last time! So what do I do? Gorge on pasta! Smaaaaart, right?
  • blah blah blah!... am I hexed?

Yes, I am whining. No... none of this is anyones fault but my own... boo! I hate it when I have to take responsibility for my own dumb self... I just needed to vent. Okay.. so.. off to Walmart. Gotta love Walmart. at 10:20pm. on a Monday night. yep.



Because I am frustrated... I need to vent a bit tomorrow, and so something other than work.. so I will be posting a tutorial on how to make the fruit topiary pictured on the back of this loverly table I created for my friends bachelorette party. (Cake by the fantastic Richelle Urie!)
and the recipes for Hummus, handmade Pitas, greek salad, and chicken and steak souvlaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment