Tuesday, December 2, 2008

No etsy sales... but a custom order!

Well, still no ETSY sales but I did get a profitable custom order! I'm excited because this will allow me to be able to purchase more supplies, I have a few things I am dying to try but with the economy the way it is I really cant afford to buy the supplies I need without.. sales!
I really want to make a line of skirts.. I love skirts I think they are so versatile and with the array of fantastic fabrics out there in the world they can be anything you want them to be.. classy, fun, dressy, mod, cute.. anything.

Well, off to package up half the order! Some of it will have to wait until Thursday when I can get supplies but most of it I already had made so thats great!

Do you think my family would laugh at me if any of them ask for Christmas ideas and I say fabric store gift cards? lol

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!

    Hey! Just wanted to let you know we have some exciting things going on right now. We have a scavenger hunt going on. And a BOGO sale. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete