Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane

.. I do know when I'll be back again... the 28th! We're flying home to be with my family, Brian has to stay home because he works the 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th from 5:45am-8:30pm... we will miss him so so much but it will be nice to see my family again, we havent seen eachother since September.
I'm a wee bit nervous about flying alone with an almost-2 and almost-4 year olds... but I just need to suck it up and stay calm! I sewed myself a big carry on bag, and a small carry on (purse) sized bag.. and I am just going to try and stay calm and stay happy so my nervous energy doesn't affect them! I love flying.. but I don't really like flying with kids (anyones kids.. I don't even like when other people fly with kids.. it stresses me out just to see them have to worry about their own kids! lol!) I just think it is not in a childs nature to enjoy being stuck in a seat for hours on end.. then again, what is school? hehe.
Toys and treats are packed, and its only a 2 hour flight.. so I am holding out loads of hope that this will be super easy and not too terrible stressful. It will be my dads 50'th Birthday on the 28th, so on the 27th we will have a party for him, and probably a small cake for Siddalee as well, since she will be 2 on Jan 4th. Time flies Bebes.

Happy Holidays to all of you! I may update but it will only be with pictures, as I was a lazy butt and packed all the gifts I meant to take photos of.. and I really dont want to un-pack said gifts... or ruin the surprise for all of my family who will be receiving them!! I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season, full of love and joy and family and friends... and HOORAY ladies, the holiday shopping season is over! You may now resume breathing as normal..

1 comment: