Monday, December 1, 2008

"In Character" - Vanity Fair style, starring me and my guinea

I love when my vanity fair comes in the mail every month... I savour every page like a rich piece of chocolate.. the ads (always giving me ideas for future reference.. you know, when I am a rich and famous boutique owner, lol).. the "style" pages.. crave worthy things worth over $5000 that I could probably make with a glue gun and some left over sequins... but what I like the most is a tiny little 1/3 page feature called "In Character"...starring (insert star here)

Here's whoopi doing her Characters...
(image property of vanityfair.com; written, directed, and photographed by Howard Schatz March 2008)
Left: You’re the ever obeisant wife of a charismatic televangelist, and you’ve just learned that a male prostitute is about to go public with his story of a years-long affair with your husband.
Center: You’re a fabulously wealthy Fifth Avenue matron, greeting your building’s doormen—whom you never tip—with a cheery “Merry Christmas!”
Right: You’re Barbara Walters, interviewing a recently divorced actress about her latest movie, suddenly going for the jugular with the question “Did it hurt more that he left you for a younger woman?”


~*~*~

WELL, I just adore this feature.. so Turbo and I, being as bored as we are (taking days off from work doesnt come easy to me, this is what I do when I am bored. Oh my.) decided to do our own "In Character" photo shoot. Enjoy! Or.. be scared.. whatever. lol

You’re a ditzy socialite known for nothing more than partying and having lots of pets… you have just witnessed your celeb-utard friend step out of a very low car, in a very short skirt… oops, no panties!

You are a loser at a bar, using some cheesy pick up line. "Hey girl, whats your sign?"


You're a 13 year old girl about to have your first kiss... adorable kiss face you practiced in the mirror? FAIL

You're a presidential candidate at an epic meet and greet fund raiser, holding your smile in place as you work the endless rope line

See how much fun it is!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment