Saturday, May 23, 2009

Is it getting hot in here, or is it just my dress?

Summer is HERE ladies and gents. Well, maybe not officially.. but there has been 5 days of over 80 degree weather here so official or not, its hot and I need to update my wardrobe.

I also need to stay on a budget, so that got me thinking. How many summer looks can I pull together using discount chains but also still look cute?

Outfit #1... Hitting the town with hubby.

Twisted Flower Knit Tunic, $15.84 from Forever 21

Fab Mid-Length leggings in Black, $4.50- like these from Forever 21 (Walmart also has these for only $5.00.)

Outfit #2... Bike riding with the 'fam!Some nice capris (so my pants dont get caught in the chain!) and a nice airy cotton shirt!


Tandy Plaid Shirt II, $13.80 from Forever 21


Roll-Up Ripstop Cargos, $20.00 from Old Navy

Outfit #3.. Cotton sundress! so versatile! Grocery shopping.. slipping over my swimsuit to head to the beach..hanging out in the yard...

Azalea Floral Dress, $22.80 from Forever 21.

Ruffle Hem Woven Dress, $19.80 from Forever 21.

Some nice tank tops, some camis, some flip flops and I am good to go!

1 comment: